IMU-MGE Upto 8kv
CONDUCTED IMMUNITY TEST SYSTEMS UPTO 8KV
IMU-MGE Generators create different surge voltage waveforms and surge current waveforms to detect the noise. Test engineers are able to rapidly and effectively build, deploy, and run test-sequences for the equipment surge extension up to 8KV.
IMU-MGE is designed in a way to reduce test development time and improve the effectiveness of the testing procedures by reducing the total expenses of the testing system. The circuit has been designed to produce accurate impulses with high reproducibility.
Applications of IMU-MGE
- IMU-MGE test equipment is a prominent tester which provides 30 types of test.
- The coloured touch panel is a special feature which is enhanced by modular and well-designed safety features.
- Additionally, IMU-MGE displays measurements of the peak voltages and the current impulses in the generator.
- The controller has equipped with the facility to show the test report.
For each of the impulses, the voltage, the current, and all of the parameters that we programmed on the right-hand side of the controller, the report can be extracted from the generator either through the USB on the front panel or by the web server.
- The external emergency stop can be placed up to 5 meters away from the generator and perform the same function. Thus disabling the impulses from the generator renders the test place safe.
- The large test cabinets can be attached to the generator and controlled through the safety circuits which will help protect the operator against a potential fragmentation hazard.
- The integrated web server is connected directly to the generator. The web server can be used to access the test reports. Also, it can be retrieved through the saved section of the generator.
- EMC Test Equipment in the series of IMU-MGE presented a modular design that users can configure a new generator according to their current wishes.
IMU-MGE Upto 8kv
- ESD as per IEC 61000-4-2
- EFT as per IEC 61000-4-4
- Surge and Telecom as per IEC 61000-4-5
- Power Frequency Magnetic Field as per IEC 61000-4-8
- Pulse Magnetic field as per IEC 61000-4-9
- Voltage Dips, Interruptions and Variations as per IEC 61000-4-11/29/34
- Ring Wave as per IEC 61000-4-12
- Common Mode Voltage disturbance as per IEC 61000-4-16
- Differential Mode Voltage & Current disturbance as per IEC 61000-4-19
- Modular test system with color touch screen and intuitive software.
- Each system can be individually configured and easily extended in ON-SITE.
- 10 modules are available for the IMU-MGS.
- 12 modules are available for the IMU-MGE.
- All modules are easily added or removed by the user on-site. The generator can be configured for IEC / EN and ANSI test requirements. Electromagnetic. Generators are
- Programmed with default parameters from the IEC basic standards.
- Power line CDN’s up to 3x690VAC(L-L) & 1500VDC, 200A in both automatic and Manual type and signal line CDN’s speed up to 1Gbit/s.
- No External Isolation Transformer needed to decouple powered EUTs.
- User programmable to determine PASS or FAIL.