- MILITARY Test System with Plugins for MIL STD 461 or DO-160 Tests
- Section 17-Voltage spikes as per DO- 160
- CS106 as per MIL STD 461C/E/F/G
- CS115 as per MIL STD 461E/F/G
- CS116 as per MIL STD 461E/F/G
- Characteristics of 28V DC Electrical Systems of Military Vehicles as per MIL STD 1275B
- Ring Wave as per IEC 61000-4-12
- Common Mode Voltage disturbance as per IEC 61000-4-16
- Differential Mode Voltage & Current disturbance as per IEC 61000-4-19
- Exceeds maximum test levels in MIL- STD-461
- One coupler for tests (CS115 & CS116)
- Modular, ON-SITE upgradeable system based on plugin technology
- Automated test routines run from front panel
- Extendable to meet DO-160 section 17 and 19.
- No External Isolation Transformer needed to decouple powered EUTs.
- User programmable to determine PASS or FAIL.